- (1) America’s Bread Slicer bread slicing guide
- (1) Replacement cutting surface
- (1) Rada 10 inch bread knife
- (15) Bread bags 5.5″x4.75″x19″ 1 mil gusseted poly bag.
- (1) Bag Rada Quick-Grip-Bag Clips (3 clips per bag)
- Also Includes “Perfect Slicing Every Time!”
Baking quality bread requires top of the line equipment. We produce exceptional bread slicers with precision manufacturing. Check out our fantastic reviews below! If you are not 100% satisfied with our product you may return it for any reason. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
For your convenience and savings we have put together a combo package that includes the slicer, knife, extra cutting board, plus bread bags and handy Rada bag clips!
- AMERICAN MADE: We use only USA made material; Maple, Birch, Poplar and hardwood faced. No Bamboo. No splinters. Just a top notch product!
- GUARANTEE: Guaranteed for the life of the product.
- HANDS ON APPROACH: We are proud to take a hands on approach with each individual slicer; each America’s Bread Slicer is closely monitored every step of the way to completion.
- EASIEST SET UP: No clumsy or awkward set up with the America’s Bread Slicer. Imported copies do not match our original easy, self locking design.
- REPLACEABLE CUTTING SURFACE: Food safe replaceable cutting surface.
- FOOLPROOF SLICING : Cuts 2 different thicknesses.
- SIMPLE TO USE: To use: Rotate the spring loaded knife guides to their self locking open position. Place the loaf and slice. No assembly!
- EASILY ACCEPTS a 2 lb loaf.
Simple to use:
- To use: Rotate the spring loaded knife guides to their open position. Insert the bread stop. Position and hold the loaf.
- To store: Remove the bread stop. Push both knife guides out of the retaining notch before rotating under.
See the demonstration video above.
Dimensions: The America’s Bread Slicer will allow up to a 6 1/4 inch wide loaf with any length. It’s folded for storage size is less than 2 inches tall x 7 1/2 inches wide x 12 inches long.
The slightly wider slicing surface allows for both smaller and larger loaves. To cut round loaves, cut in half and slice with cut side down. It slices 1/2” and 3/8” pieces, just position the loaf at the end that has the thickness you desire. For larger slices simply cut in every other slot.
Returns: Because we know that you’ll love our America’s Bread Slicer™ we are able to offer a no questions asked return policy. Should you not be 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason whatsoever you may return it for a refund. We want you completely happy and satisfied. See our simple Return Policy.